The Hannah Blount Jewelry studio is looking to expand with a part-time, studio coordinator! This role will provide support for the operational efforts that keep the HBJ studio running.
Photography by Stephanie Larsen
Flexible hours available and a start date of mid-June; this position has the potential to expand into a more involved role. Reporting to managers and Hannah herself, essential responsibilities of the studio coordinator include but are not limited to:
- Maintain studio operational procedures and studio schedule.
- Provide support to online customers- including order fulfillment, act as a shipping liaison and also provide one-of-a-kind customer service.
- Organize and host studio shopping appointments and visits.
- Ensure studio maintenance, presentation and organization.
- Order and manage studio supplies.
- Bring an ambitious and passionate attitude to work daily.
- Familiarity with platforms such as Shopify, ShipStation and DropBox.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Sales associate experience is a plus, but not a requirement.
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks and quickly adapt.
- 1+ years relevant experience in a fast paced, creative, administrative or sales environment.
- Must love dogs and be prepared to eat a lot of cookies.
Please submit your resume and a short cover letter (telling us about yourself, and why you are a great fit for Hannah Blount Jewelry!) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Inquiries by email only. Learn more about the HBJ studio and team by clicking here!