The Hannah Blount Jewelry studio is seeking an enthusiastic and organized Logistics + Fulfillment Assistant to help the Studio Manager throughout the upcoming holiday season.
This position does have potential for growth; the HBJ Logistics + Fulfillment Assistant will report to and provide assistance for the Studio Manager as well as Hannah herself. We are a collaborative studio seeking to expand. Essential responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Fulfill all online orders from the studio's online store and other ecommerce platforms.
- Ensure studio maintenance, presentation and organization.
- Assist Studio Manager in fulfillment and shipping of wholesale orders.
- Assist Studio Manager with hosting studio shopping appointments and visits.
- Basic computer literacy and familiarity with platforms such as Shopify and Google suite.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and a strong attention to detail.
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks and quickly adapt.
- Willingness to do whatever it takes to complete tasks and assist others with their projects.
- Flexible schedule.
- Ambitious and passionate attitude.
- Ability to work independently and prioritize effectively, while being able to collaborate with the studio team and take direction.
- Sales associate and customer service experience is a plus, but not a requirement.
As this is a studio support role, only Boston-area candidates will be considered. Studio hours are Monday through Friday, between the hours of 10am and 6pm, so candidates must be available during those days. This position is a part-time role, 10-20 hours/week.
We are a dog obsessed studio with a collective sweet tooth, so all candidates must love dogs and be prepared to eat a lot of homemade cookies. Interest in Harry Potter, Star Wars and Hamilton a plus.
Interested candidates can submit their resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!