Hannah Blount Jewelry is looking for an entrepreneurial business manager based in New York City to help our team of seven strong, creative women expand a growing jewelry studio and brand as we move from Boston to New York. This role will report directly to Hannah amidst a creative environment.
Job responsibilities include...
- Quickbooks updates and financial statements
- Developing projections
- Costing analysis
- Managing inventory levels
- Managing and ordering raw materials
- Hire new staff
- Employee reviews and handbook updates
- Sales and Marketing:
- Maintain and build on current sales channels
- Fulfill orders
- Client communication
- Retail relationship management
- Jewelry show management
- Shopify reports analysis
Ideal candidates will have...
- 3 years managerial and entrepreneurial experience.
- 5 years of e-commerce, customer service and marketing experience.
- An inordinate passion for organization.
- Familiarity with ecommerce platforms, particularly Shopify.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills
- The ability to remain solution oriented under pressure.
- Fine jewelry experience preferred.
The HBJ studio is looking to fulfill this role ASAP, with a paid training period. This role is a full-time position.
We are a dog loving studio with a collective sweet tooth, so all candidates must love dogs and be prepared to eat a lot of homemade cookies.
Qualified candidates, please submit your resume and a short cover letter (telling us about yourself, and why you are a great fit for Hannah Blount Jewelry!) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Inquiries by email only, must include both resume and cover letter.